Freelance Illustrator, February 2009 - present
• Produced custom work for a multitude of clients.
• Met requested deadlines successfully.
• Collaborated with other artists on video/streaming projects.
• Designed work for custom print items like phone cases and invitations.
• Branded personal and professional style & aesthetics across multiple
social media networks.
Graphic Designer, August 2015 - December 2016
The Keene Sentinel, Keene Publishing Corporation, Keene, NH
• Designed captivating daily advertisements and visual assets for the
newspaper for both print and electronic platforms using Adobe Creative
• Layout designer for the Sentinel’s 32 page weekly special section:
ELF Magazine while also managing several multiple projects in order to
achieve print deadline efficiency.
• Collaborated across multiple departments and teams for every stage
of the print and digital publication process, including ad placement.
proofing, editing and communication with pre-press operators.
• Designed and implemented various print products for the Sentinel’s
Print Shop (Calendars, greeting cards, business cards, table mats,
oversized banners & small books).
PC and Mac proficient. Expert in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
and Microsoft Office. Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash
and After Effects. Self taught a number of programs and is a fast learner.
Experience with DSLRs and video editing.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Studio Art
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
• Digital Media and Illustration concentration.
• Developed proficient skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Participated in group projects with Digital Media club,
Including organizing events and galleries.
• Produced print-ready work for the Print Studio weekly.